Whether you need custom doors to accommodate an unusual size or because you want a look that helps your home to stand out from the crowd, C. Michael Exteriors offers a beautiful selection of quality doors that can be tailored to suit your needs.
We know about wanting to stand out—and that’s why we do things a little differently than the competition.
- Instead of pushy sales tactics, we like to educate our customers about our products.
- Instead of cutting costs by using shoddy materials, we keep our prices down by skipping expensive advertising.
- Instead of hiring outside contractors, we use carefully selected professionals with years of experience.
When you work with us, you’ll soon see why we’ve earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and our place as the proven choice for quality home improvements and courteous service.
Upgrade Your Entry with Custom Replacement Doors
When making any type of home improvement, quality counts. Your entry doors should be stylish, durable, secure, and energy efficient. In order to achieve those features, you need a premium product and expert door installation—and C. Michael provides both.
Choose us for your custom replacement doors and enjoy:
- Free Consultations and Estimates
- Top-Rated Doors from Trusted Brands
- Flawless Workmanship Installed by Our In-House Team
- Competitive Prices and Simple Financing Solutions
- Options to Add Side Lites or Transoms
- Choice of Fiberglass or Wood Front Doors
- Industry-Leading Warranties
Whether you want your door to make a statement about your style or you just want to boost the security of your home, we have custom doors to perfectly suit your needs.
Contact Us for More Information About Our High-Performance Replacement Doors
No matter what kind of quality replacement doors you want, choose C. Michael Exteriors to enjoy the same exceptional service and remarkable results we’ve provided to Syracuse-area homeowners for more than a decade. Give us a call today, or fill out our online contact form now to request a free, no-obligation estimate.